Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Memory Lane...

Yes, at one time that skinny girl on the right was me. I was just browsing thru some old photos and came across this. This was before Chris and I were married and that is Annie, Spencer, Chris and Me at Sand Hallow. It's my goal to look like that again one day! I still need to lose about another 15 pounds and have some major toning and work to do... but hopefully it's not that far away! Here is a picture of me right after graduating High School... I love my hair... If only I can get it to look like that again! This is my family... Bret, Heather, Dad, and Mom. All those Gold ropes around my neck represent a semester of straight A's... yeah.. seeing as my brother and sister graduated before me, they had a few extra ones that I went ahead and threw around my neck for good measure..hehe..

So here I am at the Grand Canyon... my first time ever! This was before Chris and I were married too. We went camping with Ben. We were all getting ready to go out biking and I was just riding around the camp site and I tried to do this little jump and wham! I popped my tire and ate dirt! LOL... so I stayed back at camp for the rest of the trip and just waited till the boys got done riding.
What a bust.. but great views!

And who can forget their Wedding Day! Everyone looks great on their Wedding Day! This was one of the best days of my life! My bestfriend Melissa took my pictures... she's a great photographer. She suggested that she should use her dad's brand new digital camera (digital was still kind of new at this time), and I was skeptical. I told her NO! lol...not that dramatic... but yes, I did tell her that I would prefer the good old 35 millimeter. She agreed because of course... it was my wedding(bride snobby)... But man I wish I went with what she suggested. Her camera was not working to it's top potential and more than half of the pictures she took didn't turn out right. It's okay though... I still have great memories!

No comments: