Thursday, April 23, 2009

Memory Lane

Sometimes it's fun to look through old pictures and recall fond memories. Post a few old pictures and tell us what's going on!
Mountain Biking at the Grand Canyon. This picture was taken right before I tried to make a jump and popped my front tire. Got some really bad trail rash on my elbow too!

Visiting Grandma and Keith near Park City, Utah. This was my first time ever going up there, it was sooo pretty! We had lunch at a little diner, very cute.

Swimming at Sand Hallow Reservoir, St. George, Utah. Chris bet me that he could beat me swimming from land to a rock island... I had to swim him to the shore half-way through! Poor guy, he just couldn't keep up!

Visiting Las Vegas, in front of the Bellagio! I was still living in Houston during this photo. I had helped Chris move back to Utah by driving 24 hours straight! I took a flight from Vegas to Houston that connected in Phoenix, and I surprised my sis and dad and met them for lunch!

No comments: