Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby #3 is a....

I went to the doctor today and had my 17 week check up, fully expecting to find out what we are having. Only to find out that my doctor had planned to have my ultrasound for my next appointment!! I was a little upset cause I told several people I would be finding out, only to come up empty handed! Well my doctor is just so awesome that while he was visiting with me I mentioned to him, "I was hoping to find out what I am having today." He said, with no hesitation, "Let's do it! We can find out what it is, and just do the other stuff next time." So I got to put my mind at ease and we had an ultra sound!!

Isn't that just the cutest profile ever?! The baby was so shy, it took awhile for the ultrasound lady to get a good look. I could tell right away though. You see, when I saw Crew's ultrasound, there was no doubt in my mind it was a boy. But this one, had no signs what so ever of being a little Chris... that's right people! We are having a GIRL!!

It's not the greatest picture, but I'm sure next month I'll have an amazing 3D picture that will blow your mind away!! I am a little nervous though, having baby 3 be a girl...I was number 3, and that's all my mom could take! LOL, I hope Kaylee is as close to my personality as it gets, I don't know if I can handle another little me!

1 comment:

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

We miss you guys already!!! Come back!!