Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to Normal!!

I am loving that Kaylee is back in school, so I can get back on my normal schedule. Only problem is, Emma! She wasn't part of our "normal" schedule. We are having to re-write the book on "normalcy" here, and it's taking time.
For starters... laundry, laundry and more laundry! I didn't know adding one more tiny little human could add to the amount of time I spend huddled on the floor folding clothes. It's insane!
Then there are naps... or the lack of scheduled naps. We have yet to get Emma into the routine of naps, and Crew is on his way out of them! Mom could use a nap every once and awhile too you know!
Don't forget about exercising! Trying to get rid of the baby weight with three kids is almost impossible! (Almost). With Chris working out of town, I can't sneak off in the early morning for a stress free jog. I am forced to do workout videos in the living room and try really hard not to step on Crew who is also trying to do workout videos. Plus I have to stop frequently to calm Emma down if she's not having a good time watching.
Last thing I'll say is- dinner. It seems as soon as I have dinner hot and ready to go Emma pipes up and wants to be fed too. So everyone else eats a nice dinner while I feed her and then I get the cold leftovers. We are still working on the timing of this obviously.
Yup, we are far from a schedule around here, but everything feels good. I'm sure things will fall into place soon enough and we will be back to "normal."

1 comment:

Suzee said...

Can I just tell ou how many times I nursed a baby at the table while eating dinner. It truly was the only way I could eat a hot meal sometimes!