Thursday, March 25, 2010

New business venture??

I love making crafts. I love making useful crafts. I love to share my crafts with others.


(this is a bib I threw together with some scrap material... it's a cute idea, I just need to cut/sew it better)


The other day I was at Chick-fil-a when a lady came up to me and asked me if made my car seat cover... why yes, I did. She asked if she could get my info cause she wanted me to make her some! Ok!


While I was leaving the parking lot at Chick-fil-a, another lady came up and asked for my info cause she wanted one too. Ok!

Hmm... Should I make a business out of this? I have several ideas for baby gifts. Maybe this could just be something fun I love to do and make a little money on the side... Bonus!

1 comment:

Fallan said...

Your baby items are so cute! I think it is a good idea to try to sell it. Good luck!
P.S.
Thanks for following my blog!!