Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Missing my better half

Chris left for Houston on Monday. He got chosen to spend a week there and take all sorts of meetings regarding safety and leadership. I am really proud of him and his accomplishments with his job. He works hard and is very humble about it all. He wont be home until Friday night so the kids and I are missing him terribly. Everyday when he comes home from work the kids run to the door and start jumping up and down and screaming, "Daddy!" It's so cute. He always knows how to make me laugh too. Even when the jokes are usually about me! So you can bet it's pretty quiet around here without him. I thought I would like the quiet, but I actually don't. I love you Chris! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I totally know what you mean, Shawn. Last week when I was in St. George with the kids, I missed Wade so bad and the kids kept asking about him. It makes me so happy to know they love their daddy! Hurry home, Chris, your cute wife and kids are waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

wow, this blog is cool

Larzipan said...

cute. I bet he misses you too, but he's too much of a wuss to admit it!

Tasha said...

That sucks he is gone. I know it is love/hate. I love you, Shawn. I think you are a awesome and a great mom.

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Lets be honest- Quiet? You did have 2 extra screamin gals with ya! For 2 days anyway!

Ali said...

so sorry! i know how hard it is to be hubby'less. Good luck, hang in there! But... now that I look at the date, he's back, right? LOL