Sunday, November 9, 2008

My little Quirks

Jamie tagged me, and I guess I have to do this. It's taken me some time to think of little quirks about me, so here goes...

Rules; 1 Link the person who tagged you. 2 Mention the rules on your blog. 3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4 Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

1. Whenever I am at work and I have to sweep the floor, or when I am at home vacuuming or mopping, I put my tongue to the roof of my mouth. I have no idea why, it just happens.

2. When I am drying my hair, straightening it, or even just putting on my makeup, I stand on the outer edges of my feet. I think this is inherited cause my mom does the same thing.

3. In the mornings when I wake up and get out of bed, my feet feel like they are "asleep", and I walk like Frankenstein (according to Chris), until I start to get feeling back in them again.

4. I am obsessed about things being in their "place." My house doesn't necessarily have to be spotless, but everything has a place, and I could tell you where anything in my house is. Even if it's in a box packed away for a long time, I'll remember.

5. I have a really good short term memory. I don't take down orders at work, and I don't take down direction when I'm given them. I visualize what is being told to me and I'll remember it. I can even remember phone numbers for years if I just dial it at least twice.

6. When I go running, my right hand is relaxed and my left hand is squeezed into a tiny fist. I have tried to relax it, but it just goes back into a tiny fist...weird!

Alrighty that's it. Maybe everyone already knew all of that, but oh well. I tag: whoever wants to be tagged! Have fun!

3 comments:

Larzipan said...

you kill me! This may explain some things.... :)

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Awesome! I love the short term memory! That is really cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawn,

It's Tashyna. When I'm sitting still I have always found that my left hand is in a fist and my right is fine.