Sunday, May 9, 2010

So proud to call them mine!

Happy Mother's Day! Today Chris was still in Texas, so it was just me and the kids. Woke up early, had some breakfast and just hung out till church. I was most excited to go to church because I had made the girls dresses that matched. I can't believe how cute my kids are... well I guess I can, they come from a good lookin' gene pool! Any-who, we took some pictures after church... enjoy!


Kaylee twirling around in her new dress! Her toothless grin --- priceless!

Crew always saying "cheese" just a little too late... how cute!

Emma getting so big! I love how much she smiles!

I just thought this was fun, we get out of church so late that the sun was already setting.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Great pictures, Shawn! What adorable kids, but you know that! And I love how much Emma smiles, too!
Happy Mother's Day again! See you soon :)

Larzipan said...

I love those dresses! I think you pick out really cute fabric for your girls!

Sara Sue said...

So cute! I can't wait till you come up this weekend!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Fun times! I still wish you could have had breakfast in bed! There's always next year. The dresses turned out cute. All of your stuff does! I promised to leave you a comment so you could visit my blog-here it is! Good luck this weekend! I'll be cheering for you long distance style!

Ksyphi said...

You're a great mom Shawn, especially when your hubby couldn't be with you on Mother's day. The dresses are adorable! I never made my daughters matching dresses and I regret it. Good for you! And congrats on the Triathlon!
Kim Syphus