Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whitney Pockets

So Chris says I am a blogging slacker since two people have already blogged about the trip we took this past weekend. We had such a good time!

We left Wednesday night to drive to St. George. Then Thursday we left St. George to head for Whitney Pockets, which is just south of Mesquite, NV. We stayed thru Saturday and everyone from Chris' immediate family was there for at least one night. Kaylee had so much fun with all of her cousins, she climed huge rocks, made a clubhouse, and went on several adventures. Crew stayed with me for the most part, but the last day I let him on the ground to play with his cousins and of course with the trucks. Chris had a blast shooting guns and riding his atv. I had a good time visiting with all the in-laws, and I got to read a little bit.

On Saturday night we celebrated Chris' birthday by have a feast of spagetti at his mom's house. Sunday we packed up and headed home... we also brought home something very special for me... but I'll blog about that a little later.

Oh and on the way home we went thru Jacob's Lake and Kaylee got to play in the snow for a little, and have an icicle sword fight with Chris. All-in-all, a great trip and I can't wait to go again next year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: