Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Game

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Come on, it'll be fun, just try it!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Well! I remember when we had chemistry as sophomores in hs! We were the "peanut gallery" in that class! We made songs, poems, and clubs in the class! I recently came across a picture of you and I in that class doing our little hand symbol for TAC...though I have no idea what it stands for now!

Catherine said...

When we were in the College Married Ward in St. George, I was your visiting teacher and your friend, so we would hang out at your place and talk about how excited (and nervous) we were to be moms someday. We were both pregnant, but then after I miscarried, no one was more tender-hearted about it than you. When I got pregnant again, you always told me you thought I would be the best mom, and it made me feel so good. When Kaylee was born, I came to see you both in the hospital. I remember thinking that she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. I'm so happy we've stayed in touch, Shawn. You're a sweetheart!

Larzipan said...

Yup, I concur... such a sweetheart! I remember when you were planning your wedding and you would let me tag along in your "cool" red car. You were so awesome to let me in on all the fun... and feel like I was part of it. You're always so thoughtful of how others are feeling and how to include everyone... even if Chris makes fun of you. Thanks :)