Thursday, September 18, 2008

2nd Amendment

Last night Chris and I got a babysitter and went on a shooting date! Chris is really big into guns right now, and after last night, I think they are pretty awesome! We drove out to Lake Pleasant and did a little shooting with the pistols.




The ground was covered in shells! It was like a beach of bullet shells, and debris!


Chris is crazy good!
After that, we drove over to the Ben Avery shooting range cause Chris wanted to shoot his riffle. He let me shoot the riffle too.

I did pretty well! Check out my target!


It's awesome with the scope that he has on it. Then when we were leaving the range Chris saw this huge tarantula walking across the road! We stopped and took a few pics, I've never seen one in the wild before!

1 comment:

kristen said...

those spiders creep me out!