Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pupcakes

Kaylee's birthday is tomorrow, but since we are going to be traveling to Utah so I can compete in a triathlon on Saturday ::breathe:: we made cupcakes, or pupcakes (like Kaylee calls them) to bring to her school on Wednesday. I didn't wimp out and go with a boxed cake mix...being inspired by my lovely girlfriends who are amazing bakers, I made them from scratch! I also made the icing! Kaylee helped crack the eggs, stir the batter, lick the spoons, and of course pour on the sprinkles! And oh yes, they were yummy!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy birthday Kaylee! Lucky girl...I want a cupcake.

kristen said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! I bet the whole class enjoyed those pupcakes (allyson calls them pupcakes too).

Ali said...

happy birthday Kaylee! enjoy your pupcakes!!!