Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grand Canyon 2009

This past weekend we took a trip to the Grand Canyon at North Timp Point. We spend 5 days and 4 nights on the edge of the canyon. It was so fun, I could seriously live out there! But you would have to bring me a toilet and shower! Our kids thrive in the wilderness, and I love that they are never bored, even when there aren't any toys to play with. I was a dork, and didn't really take too many pictures of the trip, but here are some of my favorites of the ones I did take.

Dirty faces!

Chris hates it when I try to take a picture of us like this... so of course he tries to turn away! We had a great time!

We almost had all the kids together at one time. Laura and Jessie's kids were sick so they left early... and Crew is not pictured here cause he was sleeping. This was in the awesome fort that the kids made, but mostly Sara and Amanda constructed.

Crew loved playing in the dirt with all the trucks and cars. He also loved playing with his little cousins on the trailer.

Kaylee rode a little 50 motorcycle with training wheels on it. She did great! I think we might have to get one of these!
I also went on a 3 mile hike with my mom and dad, brother and his son, Kaylee and Elyza. It was so fun, the kids had a great time walking and running together. The Grand Canyon is an amazing place to visit, I highly recommend it to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN! :)
-Krystal