Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Milestones

Kaylee turned 5 the other day and we celebrated at Peter Piper Pizza. She had a blast with all the family. I think her favorite part of the day was when she got to spend all the tickets she won on whatever she wanted. Of course she also liked all of her new gifts, and the cake I made was "sooo yummy!"



Kaylee's new favorite thing right now is to ride her bike. She took the big leap (after much coaxing) to take her training wheels off. She was very determined to get it down, and it only took her 3 days of trying! She can now ride like a big girl.

I love you Kaylee, you are such an amazing daughter. You are so creative and thoughtful. You are the best big sister to Crew, and I know that you'll be just as great to your new sister. You are so smart and talented in all that you do. Happy Birthday sweet heart, I love you and your dad and brother love you too.

2 comments:

Marta said...

I can almost see Chris riding in the backseat of Kaylee's bike!!!!

Chris Tyler

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Holy Cow!!! You are so good to help her do big girl things. Alayna isn't even close to losing the training wheels. Miss you guys!