Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Open it!

Crew is not very into the whole, "new baby sister" thing yet. He knows he can't sit on my tummy anymore, or even poke it. I think he's starting to get curious. Today I asked him if he likes babies and he said yes. I asked him if he wanted a baby sister and he said yes. I pointed to my tummy and said that there is a baby sister in there. He pulled my shirt up to expose my bare belly and said, "open it!" He's so cute! I told him that she was not big enough yet and that she needed to stay in there until she was ready to come out. He just kept looking around my belly area for some sort of zipper I think...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cutie! He's going to be such a sweet big brother, Shawn. It sure sounds like Kaylee had a blast on her birthday. I was just like her and LOVED riding my bike when I was her age. So fun!

Larzipan said...

Hee Hee! what a goon! I love how curious they get about babies and the stuff they come up with!