Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Princess Birthday Party

This was an awesome birthday party for Kaylee. She invited family and a few friends over. The kids played in the backyard while we BBQ'd some chicken and hot dogs. Is it just me or does the sky in the background of the picture look awesome or what?



Chris invited one of his co-workers who also has a 3 year old girl named Danessa. Brady was there and so was Alina. Heather and Mark with Trent and Ethan too. Grandma and Grandpa Toliver and also Kaylee's favorite neighbors... Chad and Lisa! Not to mention her favorite Great Aunt Nancy!



She got so many cute presents! Tons of dress-up clothes and pretty princess accessories. Also two princess movies!



Here she is blowing out her candles.


And enjoying her Cinderella cake with some Rockey Road ice cream!

5 comments:

kristen said...

looks like a lot of fun! my niece had a belle princess birthday party for hers, and all the little girls came dressed in their princess dress up outfits, it was adorable! i hadn't ever seen a snow white one though, too cute!

Larzipan said...

I can't believe she's already 3!!! Looks like a great party... Great job Shawn, I know you probably did all the work :)

Marta said...

I can tell Kaylee is going to have tons of fun with her dress up clothes based on the GIGANTIC smile on her face!!! I wish we lived closer to celebrate these holidays together, so sad! BTW, when are you and Chris's B-days? Keep in touch!

Shawn said...

My birthday is April 5th, and Chris is March 8th, and Crew is April 25th.

Anonymous said...

let me get your clothes off but panties stay on, I rub your p---y throough your panties and you giggle, kick and buck as you open your legs for me, my hand goes in your panties and my fingers into your warm, soft, bald, squishy, tight little p---y, I love how a toddlers soft little cotton panties feel brushing against my hand while I finger f--k her, it is an amazing feeling having a tight little 3 year old thrashing around in sheer pleasure as your fingers thrust in and out of her, I pull my fingers out, look u in the eyes and suck them clean as I tell you " pull your panties down f or me you have the best tasting p---y in the world" you pull them down and I spread your legs wide, put my face in your p-ssy and feel you buck and quiver until you thrust it hard into my face in orgasm, take my c--k out of my pants and show me you know what good little toddlers use their sweet little mouths for, I keep your panties to smell and lick while I jerk off.....happy birtjhday!!!!!!