Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Feeling Good...

I am going to toot my own horn right now, so be prepared!

Tonight at work I was cleaning a table when a gentleman I had just finished serving came up to me and personally complimented me on my service. He said, "I just wanted to let you know, that we had exceptional service, Thank you!" He also asked me what my name was, I thanked him, and he left. A few minutes later my manager (not just one of the five managers, but the actual owner/manager) came up to me and said, "You just got big compliments from a customer, he wanted to let me know how phenominal you were. You get a free dinner tonight!" Needless to say for the rest of the night I felt like I was on cloud nine! It's great to hear stuff like that when you're in this business!

"Toot!"

3 comments:

kristen said...

i thought you already would get free dinner just for working there?!
Good job nonetheless!

Larzipan said...

psh... of course you'd be awesome at waitressing... with 2 kids and a husband like Chris... it's like you've been training your whole marriage! Sadly, no one tells you how awesome you are at it until you're in the outside world... way to go!

Marta said...

that's awesome!! Hearing compliments like that make you feel so good, especially when it's coming from someone who's not paid to like you, and they're not family! I hope you're enjoying it and have fun with your co-workers!