Wednesday, January 14, 2009

White Trash Pics...

The other night when I was at work and Chris was "watching" the kids, Kaylee somehow managed to find the scissors and give herself an awesome mullet! I saw it in the morning, and yes, I freaked out! I took her to my mom's house where she tried to fix it... (my mom just had a knee replacement a week ago, so she's still on pain meds). I think I am going to take her to Tricia's to see if she can make Kaylee look more feminine... I'll post the new cut later.



Also, Chris grew out his beard and hair for the longest time (I was concerned I was going to be living with a mountain man). Well, I came home from running some errands one day and Chris shaved his beard into this crazy-ness! I couldn't stop laughing... he eventually shaved it off, but wanted me to take a picture first.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Haha...that's sweet. Kaylee's hair looks a lot like elyza's did....you should be able to get something cute out of it.

Suzee said...

I love it. You know we all have haircutting nightmare, uh, stories to tell.
And didn't you know that is a man's idea of "watching" the kids. I was here wasn't I honey? What else was I supposed to be doing?

Anonymous said...

I bet you could give Chuck Liddel a run for his money. Signed , Dana White