Saturday, March 28, 2009

Potty Training?

Just yesterday our little Crew got on his big sister's bike and took it for a spin around the block. Seeing as he's not going to be two until April 25th I was really amazed. Kaylee got this bike for her second birthday and couldn't even reach the pedals, or even steer it at all. It wasn't till she was nearly three that she got the hang of steering and eventually pedaling. So our little Crew seems to be a little more advanced here.

So the question is... do I start to potty-train? Yes, I am going to do it. If you can ride a bike, you can go pee in a toilet! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Larzipan said...

oy! Good Luck!

Tashyna Wingo said...

Shawn -

Madlyn just turned 2 on 2/14 and we are 2 weeks into potty training and she is down to only 1-2 accidents if any! I say go for it! And just say no to pull-ups, they are basically diapers.

Good Luck.

Tashyna

Anonymous said...

Good luck sis! He is a smart cookie and I think he will catch on quickly!

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Good luck, we started Lex 2 days ago. I HATE IT!!!