Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yesterday was a great and glorious day. We celebrated the Resurrection of Jesus, and got to be with family too! We decorated the Easter Eggs. Kaylee and Crew had a great time doing this... their hands were dyed for awhile!






All dressed up for Church...


Easter Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house!





Crew really loved finding the eggs, he would shout for joy every time he found another one. Kaylee was fast, but I told her that she had to find the hidden ones first, so Crew could find some too.




It was a great Easter, but I definitely missed my sister and brother and their families. I will see you guys next weekend I am sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you too! The kids look so cute and I wish that we could have been there. I love you!

Heather