Monday, June 1, 2009

Sedona and Zions National Park

We have been up to Sedona alot the past couple of weeks, visiting Chris and just playing around. Crew is really obsessed with horses right now, and when he sees one, he goes banana's! We had to get out and take a look at this one! On our way to Utah we had to make a pit stop for Kaylee. It's so green and pretty in Sedona I love it!For Memorial Day we took the kids up to Utah. Chris got to go fishing with his brother Ben, and I even tagged along one time and watched them reel in some big ones! We saw our newest niece, Logan Taylor (what a cutie!).
We even went up to Zions National Park and hiked a short trail to Weeping Rock. It was a really neat thing, and the kids loved it. They played in the stream and tried to catch tad-pols. It was a great weekend, and it was nice to see everyone again.

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

I had so much fun! I'm glad you guys came up... I'll keep you posted on the baby, nothing yet!