Monday, February 14, 2011

Xtreme Kids

Last month I took the kids to St. George so I could go on a cruise with Tasha. While I was there the kids spent alot of time with Elyza and Cohen. They got to test ride their new bikes that they got for Christmas.


Kaylee was super excited to ride. They got all geared up and rode around Becca and Alan's backyard.

It took Kaylee a little getting used to it, but she finally got the hang of it, and loved riding the motorcycle.

Crew was dying to ride. I was a little too nervous to let him ride the motorcycle since we haven't taken him officially off training wheels yet, so I let him ride the quad.

This kid is nuts behind the wheel! I couldn't stop laughing because he rides just like his dad, reckless! Alan nearly dove on top of Crew to try and stop him from driving full speed into the side of the house, but Crew turned the wheel last minute and saved it, and acted like it was no big deal... just like dad...

Emma just watched on the sidelines, no riding for her. This picture was actually taken at the park near our house here in Colorado... she's so dirty, but you gotta love the girl!

No comments: