Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A busy week all wrapped up!

First off let me say, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone had a great day! I had so much fun on Thanksgiving. It was my mom's birthday, Happy Birthday Mom, and almost all of my family came in town because my sister got married on Nov. 24th. It was a big day of family, food, and fun!
Kaylee also went to our neigbor's birthday party that was on the 21st. It was at the place called "Pump it Up" and there was just this enormous room filled with all these blow-up obsticle courses and slides and fun stuff. She had a blast and then afterwards we went to Chik-fil-a. You can see Crew sporting the lovely birthday hat.. How cute!


Kaylee and her cousin Brady were flower-girl and ring-bearer for my sister's wedding. They are so cute together, they look like they could be twins! Kaylee got to walk down the isle before my sister and throw rose petals. It was hilarious because she would only throw one petal at a time, and the whole walk she probably only let down 5 petals!


Here is the beautiful bride, Heather on the big day, just before we were about to go out! I was the maid-of-honor, and I got to hold Mark's wedding band and her flowers during the ceremony. It was a great one too!

Here I am all gussied up with my flowers in hand. I felt so pretty, kind of like I was going to prom or something.

And of course Chris was just as handsome as ever. He helped out so much while I was doing my duties as maid-of-honor. Thanks hunny, I love you!

5 comments:

Marta said...

You guys look so pretty, and it looks like you had fun! Ahhh, the holiday, gotta love em'. And looks the the weather was incredible! Sweet!

rebecca said...

Chris looks like he spotted the food.

Larzipan said...

You look beautiful!!! Looks like you had a great wedding and thanksgiving!

kristen said...

you look so gorgeous shawn! chris on the other hand looks like he hasn't taken his eyes off the xbox!...haha j/k. glad everything went well!

Marta said...

Is your hair naturally dark like your sisters? I wonder what it would look like dark? You should dye it, and see what it would look like!! Talk about a change! I love changing my hair! I'm ready for a hair change myself.