Monday, November 5, 2007

Update on The Syphus Family...

My, oh my, how time flies! Crew is already over 6 months old! He's scooting around and really really wants to just get up and run with Kaylee. He's starting to get a cute little personality too! He used to not care if Kaylee took a toy away from him, but now he starts to cry! Oh my goodness- here we go again!
Kaylee is just too funny! She's talking in complete sentences now and just absorbing everything around her. It's a good thing, but it just makes me and Chris have to work that much harder to make sure she's absorbing the good and not the bad! She still loves anything princess, and right now her movie of choice is "The Little Mermaid."

As for Chris and I, we are doing great! This picture was from when we went to the fair. We let Kaylee go on the Carousel all by herself! We watched her go around and each time she came by we all waived and she waived back. She had a blast. This is the best part of being a parent... making your kids happy! It can be the best feeling ever!

3 comments:

Larzipan said...

My favorite is the very first pictue of Crew... with Chris in the background dead on the couch, obviously just home from work (perhaps home for several hours and still in the same position?). I think that is a familiar scene in all of our houses! I can't believe how fast those kids are growing! I didn't comment on your halloween post, but they were adorable! Crew made a perfect little chubby "pimpkin". Also, You look so good Shawn! You've been good to yourself, it shows!

Marta said...

Aww.. looks like you guys were having fun at the fair. ALthough I have to say, that I loved the photo with chris lounging in the background, glued to the tv!!! I showed Chris, and he was totally cracking up at him....great to see you guys out at having fun!!

Becca said...

Cute pictures....The fair sounds fun, and Halloween looked fun too.....kaylee and crew were for sure cute.