Sunday, August 24, 2008

St. George Gettaway!


Last weekend we travelled to St. George to see Chris' little brother Spencer get married. It was a beautiful wedding, and the reception was AMAZING! The kids really enjoyed playing with all their cousins, and also seeing Grandma and Grandpa again. Chris had a blast going fishing with his brothers, and also shooting, seeing movies, going out to eat, and just hanging out with all of them. I got to get ready for the wedding with my sisters-in-law by getting a pedicure. It was a great time. Congratulations to Spencer and our new sister-in-law Taylor! We can't wait to spend more time with you. Come and visit us here in AZ!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What the heck are you doing with your nose in that last picture? :) haha I miss St. George so much! If you are there for Chritmas, we totally need to meet up sometime and hang out, Shawn!

Larzipan said...

you got some great pictures! I love your "stash" :)

kristen said...

I love your pictures! I'm sorry I missed their wedding, it looked really beautiful! I can't believe how big Crew is, I haven't seen him since he was a baby-his is hair curly?! Also, I meant to comment on Kaylee's cute back to school pictures, she's totally sassy!