Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What Not to Wear


So the other day I was flipping thru channels and I came across this show called, "What Not to Wear." I'd seen it before and thought, man, these poor people have no clue what fashion means! It wasn't till this last time I watched it and I saw this girl who had the same kind of mentality as I did about clothes. I like to wear stuff that is bold, crazy, and probably a little too "young" for me. I love character shirts, and so did this chick! Well, they set her straight and told her how ridiculous she looked. Now I want more than anything for them to snatch me up and change my wardrobe! Oh well, I will just have to start taking someone besides my daughter with me when I go clothes shopping to get some more "grown-up" advice!

2 comments:

Ali said...

oh no... i hear you. I hate watching that show because all I do is feel bad for myself and how lame my clothes really are :(

Suzee said...

Clinton and Stacy always go shopping with me now! I love this show. Seriously, whenever i'm shopping I hear they're voices in my head reminding me what I should be wearing. And stay out of the juniors section! LOL