Monday, May 11, 2009

The new addition...

I guess everything is going good enough to make the announcement that we are expecting our third child. (wow, it almost seems surreal to write that!) We are expecting our new little person on....drum-roll please.... December 20th! Sound familiar? Well, it just happens to be me and Chris' anniversary! It will be fun during the Holiday's this year that's for sure!

They tell me this is our baby, but it just looks like a blob to me. I feel like a horrible mom cause with the other two I could make some sense of their first ultra sound...but this one, I have no idea! Good news, is that I heard the heartbeat, and it sounds awesome! Welcome to the family!

5 comments:

Suzee said...

WooHoo! Congratulations on your new little blob!

Larzipan said...

Yay! Congratulations! I hope you don't get very sick :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl...LOL :)

Free clothes!!

Marta said...

Hey congrats!!! I'm due almost exactly a month before you, YEAH!! Finally we'll both have kids! haha
congrats to you guys!!

Spencer said...

Hey Shawn this is Spencer, Taylor just started a blog and she wanted you to check it out: www.smouch.net
then just search for "syphus blog"