Friday, May 1, 2009

Pirate Party....Arrrrrgh!!

My little pirate turned two!
As promised, here are some pictures of Crew's birthday party. We did a slew of activities, and I think it went very well.
We played "put the X on the treasure chest" (I sort of made that one up). Do you like my art-work?
We also tried to do a water balloon toss, which just turned into pure mayhem! I got soaked, and my dad got hit in the family jewels! But the kids had a great time, so that's all that matters right?The pinata was fun, and once it burst open, there was treasure and candy everywhere!Thank you to all of those that were able to come! Thanks for all the wonderful things you got Crew, he has really been enjoying everything. We got him this bike. Special thanks to Lori, who took a dive to get this magnificent shot of him riding it for the first time! You're the best!

Crew was loved his pirate cake, and especially blowing out the candles. It was a great birthday party, and Crew had a great time with all of this little buddies.

No comments: