Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kindergarten

Just a quick update, (I have so much more to blog later). Kaylee started school on August 3rd. She did so great, just loving every minute of it. I am so proud of her and how grown up she is becoming. Now I get to spend more one on one time with Crew, and you know he loves that. But pretty soon there will be another little one, and it'll be just as loud here as before. Here is a picture of Kaylee in her classroom ready to start the day.

She blew me a kiss and said, "Bye mom! I love you!" And with that, she was all grown up and ready to start kindergarten. I love you too Kaylee!!

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

aww.. that almost made me cry! Did you cry? Good grief your first kid goes to school!
Also, I was worried about Cooper losing attention when Leila was born, so just before she was born I took a mommy and me music class with him for 1 hour a week. It wasn't much, but he loved it and it made me feel better about giving all my attention to Leila when she came. Be prepared though, it took Leila 6 weeks to warm back up to me after Marshall was born!