Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby News

Ok, just a quick update on the baby brewing in my tummy. I had a doctor's appointment today where I was to get an awesome 3D ultrasound with a DVD of the footage. Well, she wasn't wanting to cooperate. Her legs were in front of her face, and she even had one hand in front of her face too! Good news is that we get to try again next time!





For the second time the Ultrasound Tech asked me if my other kids were big, or if my husband was a big man! Well obviously they aren't! This little (or should I say big) girl is definitely on a different growth track than the other kids. At just 30 weeks she is already measuring at 4lbs 9oz! That's over 2 weeks ahead of schedule people!! As of right now she is also riding in the breech position. Hopefully she moves soon or else we might be facing a C-Section! Cross your fingers that she makes the dive soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! You have an amazonian super model on your hands!! :) Heather

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

I sure hope you don't have a C-Section!!! Start doing belly dancing and shake her into the right place.