Thursday, October 1, 2009

A brief update on things going on in the Syphus Clan.
Kaylee just finished her 2nd month of Kindergarten, and I got to go to my first Parent/Teacher Conference. Mrs. Kelley says that she is doing great, with all A's except an 88% in reading comprehension (she probably gets that from me). She's doing amazing and I really love that school. Since we are moving in a few weeks Kaylee will be transferring schools, I am a little nervous about the change but I think Kaylee will do great.


Crew has come full circle with the "baby thing." He now takes care of Kaylee's baby doll while she is at school. He puts her down for naps, feeds her, and rocks her to sleep. I even caught him playing cars with the baby today.

Baby Girl is still growing. I have a 3D ultra sound scheduled and can't wait to see how much she has grown. She kicks me an awful lot, and it's starting to get really strong. I am convinced that this girl is going to be my biggest kid yet...


Chris is still working in Sedona, but it's coming to an end. I am excited to have him back home every night! He is enjoying his freedoms still by going out fishing almost every day after work.



I am still pregnant... and feeling like I am ready for this to be over with. I am excited to move into the new house and get everything ready for Baby #3. I am going on a short trip to Vegas for a friend's baby shower next week and I am so excited about that. My days right now are spent packing and resting. We are also spending at least 1-2 hours a day outside playing on bikes and going for walks. I love that the weather is cooling down.
This is a picture of our new place, come a few more weeks. It's pretty sweet inside, and the backyard is massive! I am so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wished we lived closer so we could help you move.

You do a great job with this blog. Love reading. Don't comment very often.
Doug S

Anonymous said...

sweet pic of chris sitting on cooler total syphus and ya we love our FREEDOM so does that dude in Braveheart any way nice hat too go jazz down with suns hellzz ya biznatss