Sunday, November 15, 2009

Serious Break though!

Crew has been having serious difficulties with Nursery over the past 6 months I would say. He gets really panicky, cries ALOT, and wont stay in for long. We just moved into our new ward a few weeks ago and of course... no change. Today I was not feeling very good and just overall stressed out. I was not looking forward to the struggle of Nursery. This must have been apparent to Crew. I brought him in, he panicked, but still proceeded to go in. They eat snack first and I found a spot for Crew and sat him down. He observed the other crying children for a few minutes as I sat behind him waiting for him to start bawling. He put a goldfish cracker slowly into his mouth, turned to look at me and said, "You leave Mom. I'll be a good boy."





I almost lost it. I got up and walked for the door just about in tears. I love my son soooo much. He has the purest heart ever. I'm sure with me being ready to pop and hormones out of control, this is some-what of a serious break though, and to others not so much. I just wanted to share my proud parent moment so I will never forget how happy it made me.

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

WOW! What a sweet kid! I think you're right, they just sense when you're stressed and know what they can do to help... awesome!