Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tick Tock....Tick Tock

Still waiting...

I know I can go into labor any day, and that kinda freaks me out. But what I just realized today is that I am definitely going to be having this baby within the next two weeks! My doc said he'd let me get induced Dec. 8th, and that's not too far away! Physically I am ready, mentally... that's another story. I'm starting to wonder if I will be able to handle three children. I guess I will just take it one day at a time, like any other mom would. And pray... always pray!

Still waiting...

2 comments:

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Sooooo Exciting!!! Call as soon as she makes her first appearance!

Marta said...

Eeek!! Soo exciting, and we can't wait to see your little Emma!! Text me or something when you're in the hospital!!!