Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Before and After.....again!

I have come to the end of another weight-loss competition. The first time I came away victorious, this time, I was up against some stiff competition and only placed 6th. I am still happy with my weight-loss. I wanted to lose another 10-15 pounds, and I am proud to say that I lost 11.

It's a tad embarrassing to show my before picture, but what they heck, ya'll saw me back then anyways. I went from a size {barely squeezing into} 12, to an extremely comfortable 4. {I might be bragging slightly}

I am tempted to continue with the weight-loss, or maybe just continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly and just see what happens. Needless to say, I feel great. I am extremely happy with my results.

4 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Congrats you look fab

Anonymous said...

wow! well done on your weightloss! You should be proud!
Maybe now you should just eat healthy and exercise regularly, after all size 4 (USA sizes I hope, 4 here in england is your size 0) is a healthy weight... just be very careful what you eat, from experience I know that you get it off then it piles back on two-fold!
best of luck, rain.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I think you look really good! You have proved that it can be done! Now I just have to get my butt into gear!

Krystal said...

Congrats!! :)