Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I know it's late in the day....{alright it's just one more hour till July 5th}, but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day! I am so happy to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me....{everyone join in!!} So I'll gladly stand up....ok ok...

Anywho, it's also my sister Heather's Birthday! SO..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

I made her an awesome cake that you just have to check out! But I posted it to my yummy food blog at:

http://www.iwashyoudry.blogspot.com/

{but you can click here  for the direct link to it if you don't want to browse the whole blog}

So go there and look at it!

Have a Happy Day!!

1 comment:

ABHISHEK SINGH said...

i like ur life blog .enjoying every moment of ur life