Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!

Last week my baby turned 1! I think Emma could tell it was her special day. From the moment we woke up we all sang Happy Birthday to her. She smiled, danced and clapped her little hands while we did. We waited till the night when Chris got home from work to celebrate. I made dinner, and we ate cake.
At first she didn't really know what to do. All of this cake for her?? She kept looking at me for approval. With much encouragement from all of us, she slid the cake toward herself and sunk her little hands into it.

She sat there like that for a minute, then slowly put her face right into the cake. Classic.

By the time she was done, it was a mess. But she had so much fun we didn't care.

Her next favorite thing to do is take a bath, so that was on the list of activities right after the cake. (For more reasons than one).

Once she was all spic-n-span and smelling cuddly like babies do, we showed her her presents. She climbed on top of them and claimed them as hers. Then Crew showed her how to open them, and it was a whole new world.

I think she will do just fine come Christmas morning! She enjoyed opening her presents, and playing with all her new toys.

Happy Birthday little squeaker! You sure are a handful, but one of the cutest handfuls I've ever seen! We love you so much and are so blessed to have your spirit and light in our lives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believ she is one! Its so crazy how much she has grown up since you guys left. So cute! Hope it was a good day, but im sure it was. Your an awesome mommy :) miss ya!

Anonymous said...

yo;88y

Anonymous said...

watch and learn buddy as I show you how to make her feel real good, listen to her squeal and see her little legs kick as she orgasms, then you and me will do some mutual cock sucking, little boys look soooooooooooooo hot mouth dripping man juice, my nephew is a really good boy for uncle ryan in the garage

Anonymous said...

send me a video of you and him I will video me jerking off watching you and send it to you

Anonymous said...

I want to lick her p--y, baby is best, had a ex gf that babysat lots and she was into it too, she let me do anything with them all except no f----ng, I had so much under 5 p---y , i really miss having free access to baby and toddler c--t