Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm still alive...

I just wanted you to know that.

It's been a crazy last few weeks. We spent time with family in Utah, and Arizona over the Thanksgiving holiday. We moved from Kansas to Colorado. The kids and I just barely got into Denver yesterday and we are trying to adjust to the cold weather. Emma refuses to wear socks. So I got a few comments from the locals today when I went to get some groceries. What do ya do? Just a couple more days and she'll be one, where does the time go?

I'll have more details to blog about soon. I still have so much to sort out with the move, and catching Kaylee up with school. Gotta love the trailer life!

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

when things settle, call me :)

Larzipan said...

Poor Emma, she just wants to show off her cute piggies!