Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The soon to be Big Sister...

Emma is our baby girl right now. But pretty soon she'll be a big sister. She's got such spunk and personality. She's always keeping me on my toes!

Here she is playing with Dad's snowboarding goggles and my phone. She thinks she is such a big girl.

Here is the destruction she leaves everywhere. She loves the toilet paper. Sometimes I think she's worse than a cat. If you look hard, you can see the evil look on her face in the background....

Here she is with her big sister Kaylee. We spent the day at the beach at one of the State Parks in Colorado. It was so fun, but she didn't hesitate to keep me on my toes. She drank tons of lake water which led to an upset tummy.

Here she is walking around on the beach in her big brother's old Tigger towel, while carrying a squirt gun. She's so stinkin' cute. I just love her to bits and pieces.

And here is her new little sister... Twila.

I just know Emma will be a great big sister, but it's still hard to imagine my baby girl being a big girl. We are all excited to welcome Twila into the world. We can't wait to see what she'll look like!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh how sweet! Love you!

amber said...

hope your having safe travels. you certainly have your hands full but handle it amazingly well. love you!!