Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update...

No baby Twila yet...but at the doctor's office today I measured at 2 cm dialated! So hopefully soon!

Also, we moved back to Arizona!!

We are so excited to be back in our old ward, and have felt so welcome. I missed all my friends and family so much. I did NOT miss the heat though. It's blazing hot here, and I wish I could have gotten here earlier so I could have adjusted easier. We basically added nearly 40 degrees to our typical day.

The kids love our new place, but they miss being able to ride bikes and play outside. They attempted to play outside the other day and came back in after only 5 minutes. Poor guys! Hopefully we can find more weather friendly activities to keep them busy soon.

Sorry, no pictures this time!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Happy you are back! Can you email me your address where you are staying? Were you able to find a place or are you staying with family/friends? Can't wait to see you, Shawn. Keep cool! It's been so hot indeed!

Chris said...

Cant wait!

hapi said...

Hi Shawn, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!