Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A New Commitment

Tomorrow will be exactly 4 weeks since Crew was born... wow, time flies! So it's time to get serious! I am starting Weight Watchers and a strict schedule of workouts. I need to lose about 35 pounds to get down to a nice fighting weight! I think Becca is going to join me in my Weight Watchers diet for some added moral support. (I know we can do it Becca!) WILL POWER! I am going to be commited to losing this weight and making sure I feel comfortable in my body. I am doing this not just for me, but also for Chris and my kids. I want to be around for a long time and be able to participate in activities and not let my weight interfere. Wish me luck everyone... or whoever reads this (probably only Becca!LOL)

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

yipes! I read it too! and all my friends who read my blog click on your link all the time... in fact they told me how cute you and your new baby look! Good luck on the diet! You guys will do great!