Tuesday, October 9, 2007

IKEA

My sister-in-law, Erin, and I took a little trip to IKEA today. We took her awesome van and loaded up all the kiddies. It's a pretty far drive from where I live. The kids had a blast being in the car together. They made so much noise!


We ate lunch there and they have this cute little cafeteria. It was actually pretty good food! Alot better than my days of school lunches! For the first time Crew sat in a high chair and he ate lunch with us! He loved it... he looked like such a big kid! Brady and Kaylee sat in the kids area that was full of tables and chairs just their size, not to mention toys all around and Curious George playing on a DVD player! Lucky!


I did get some pretty cool stuff while I was there. I ended up with some stuff for Crew's crib, as well as the cool rug that Becca inspired me to get. I really wanted to redo the kid's room and spread the toys into the guest room, but with a little cleaning and organization I managed to make everything fit into just their room and it seems so much cleaner now too! If only Kaylee would keep it that way!


3 comments:

Larzipan said...

Organization in all forms is so inspirational! You go girl!

Becca said...

looks good.

Marta said...

wow, sounds like quite the eventful day you had there! It's nice to see that you're getting out of the house, with all the kids in tow! love the rug