Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have two adorable children named Kaylee, 3, and Crew, 5 mo.

2. I must confess that I am at times a little OCD. I am crazy about cleaning...sad, I know.

3. I love to find interesting recepies and test my culinary skills.

4. I am check my email probably 4 times a day... busy busy! (I sell stuff on Ebay so I am constantly answering questions, check it out sometime. My ebay name is syphcs).

5. I am very ambitious and love to start new projects all the time... the only problem is that I get easily distracted so my projects usually go undone for a long period of time.

6. I love to excersize and push myself to new limits. I like to enter into competitions because I am really... I mean REALLY competitive.

Tag! You're it- Becca, Laura, Heidi, Ashlynn, Kristen, and Annie

1 comment:

kristen said...

i didn't know you had a e-bay business-so cool! thanks for tagging me!