Thursday, March 20, 2008

Swimming Lessons!


Hello Ladies! I am going to be teaching swim lessons this summer at Camille Week's house. If anyone is interested in signing up your kids, let me know asap. Please call me @ (623) 444-6053 or email me @ shawn_syphus@hotmail.com


There will be 10 classes per session. Each class runs 30 min. The cost of each session is $40.00


I am able to teach all levels of swimming, (ages 3-10) **


The1st session starts May 5th - May 16th. (M-F) Class times start at 9:00am; 9:45am; 10:30am; and 11:15am.


2nd Session- May 26th-June 6th
3rd Session- June 16th- June 27th
4th Session- July 7th- July 18th
5th Session- July 21st- Aug. 1st
(these are tentative, and could change based on need and demand)


My swimming background: I have swam a total of 11 years competitively on a state and national level, and 5 years in triathlons. I taught swim lessons for 5 years to all ages. I went to college on a swimming scholarship to The University of Houston. I am very experienced in teaching proper technique to all ages, and making sure the kids have fun at the same time.


**If you are interested in private lessons for yourself, a child younger than 3, or older than 10 please let me know.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sounds fun...too bad Elyza isn't down there.