Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One last time...

Alright, things have been really fun around here lately. We have been doing alot! We went to this little fair at the Surprise Park and watched as sky divers landed in lit-up suits! We went with some new friends from our new ward and the kids had a blast.

Chris and I worked on fixing the Heater in his truck and also replaced his shocks. It's amazing how much a difference those things make! It's so nice to have a handy husband like Chris cause he really saves us so much money by his repair work. (I guess I should also thank his dad for teaching him how to be so handy...Thanks!).

Crew is officially potty-trained! It's been so nice to not have to change diapers for the past few weeks... but now I will have to start that right up again once the baby is born. Oh well!

We are all moved in and comfy in our new place, and I love the neighborhood. There are tons of kids for our kids to play with. I love our new ward, everyone is just so nice and friendly.

Now, it's finally time for our new girl to arrive. We have been patiently waiting, and tomorrow I am scheduled to get induced. Wendy (my mother-in-law), is going to be visiting and helping out, and we are all really excited about that. So the next time I make a post there will be pictures, and a good story, I promise!!

2 comments:

Larzipan said...

yay! I'm so excited to meet her! Also, I woule MUCh rather change newborn diapers than toddler diapers! Congratulations on the potty training... that stuff's not easy!

Stephanie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see her!