Sunday, April 25, 2010

Animals on the loose!

We were invited to go with my lovely sister and her family to the Phoenix Zoo. It was a beautiful day, and all the kids had a great time! We saw so many different animals. I think the Orangutan Apes were my favorite exhibit. They were so cute!

Speaking of cute... these two are my little monkeys and here they are gazing at the Giraffes.
Of course Uncle Mark bought them a snow cone to share, and that took priority over the animals for awhile...
This was hilarious! We stopped by this monkey exhibit so Heather could change Mackenzie and this monkey walked right up to the window and sat behind Heather. It stared at her for like 3 minutes! It attracted a crowd of people...we think something was in her hair and the monkey wanted to groom her! hehe jk!
You can't forget about my sweet baby Emma! She spent most of her time cruising in the stroller, but made it out for the petting zoo. Isn't she getting so big!?
Speaking of getting big... Crew turned 3! This is our ghetto-fabulous trip to McDonald's (his fav joint) for some pancakes! (yes, I brought the strawberries, whip cream, and candles) (he loves strawberries).
LOL, this was supposed to be a giant cookie in the shape of 3...only it turned out more of like a blob. Oh well, it still tasted yummy, and Crew enjoyed it!
I still can't believe my little guy is already 3. He's grown up so fast, but he's still my little boy. He still has such a tender side to him, but he is definitely getting to be more wild and crazy. He still loves to snuggle so I take advantage of that when ever I can! I love you buddy, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

ha ha, I bet he loved every minute of his mcdonalds pancakes and 3 shaped cookie! It's those funny little things that kids LOVE! What an awesome mom you are! Happy Birthday Crewzy!