Monday, April 5, 2010

Before and After...

Since the beginning of the year I have been working hard to shed my baby weight, and even more weight than that. I started a Biggest Loser competition among family and friends, and the results were amazing for everyone. Here (sadly) is my before picture:


Now, here (proudly) is my after picture!!
(This picture will be my "before" picture next time!!)
I am so happy with my results, but I still want to lose more weight. If you want to join me again, I am starting a new competition on Friday April 16th- Friday June 9th. The buy in is only $20, but this time I am paying not only first place, but 2nd and 3rd! Feel free to email me if you have any questions or want to join me!

Let the weight-loss begin!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, you look amazing! If I weren't 4 1/2 months pregnant and slowing gaining weight (for a very good reason), then I would totally join you in the compettion. When I lost 40 lbs a few years ago, it felt awesome, and it felt even better to keep the weight off and just always eat healthier and exercise regularly. Good luck with everything!

Spencer and Heather Riddle said...

I am kind of really interested. I want to lose some weight before my sister's wedding on June 9th. The only thing is that I've been really sick with allergies that have made my asthma even worse. Hopefully I can find some way to work out without hacking.

rebecca said...

wohoo.....the pictures look awesome. good job.