Monday, April 9, 2007

Another day closer...



The days are going by faster and faster and soon we'll have a new baby here! I got to put the new crib together, here's a picture of what it looks like.


It took me awhile to put it all together because at first I put it together backwards.. lol.. but I finally got it right!


Also thanks to my Grandma and my Aunt Nancy we will have an awesome new stroller for when the baby comes as well.. here's what that looks like! It's pretty sweet because Kaylee will be able to sit or stand on the back and the front can hold an infants car seat or just be a regular stroller seat for when he gets a little older. Nice and handy for the two of them!
It looks like I'm going to be staying at home for good once the baby gets here because daycare is just way too expensive. Looks like it'll be about $353.00 a week.. ya, that's right A WEEK!! That's just about what I make now anyways... so it's just not worth it to have them in daycare! But the countdown is on for when the baby comes. I have a doctor's appointment for Wednesday and I'll find out if I am progressing at all.. I'll inform everyone I'm sure! hehe..

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sweet...let us know what the doc says.