Thursday, April 12, 2007

The final day is in sight!


So here is the new news! I am currently dialated to 1 cm. My doctor is going to enduce me on April 25th, 2007. This is 10 days earlier than my expected due date. This is wonderful! It's nice to be able to plan on that date and not have to stress about it being unexpected and at any time! So we are all really excited here and can't wait for Crew to arrive. I am having a baby shower this Saturday and hopefully friends and family will be able to make it... it should be a great evening! My brother Bret, his wife Erin, and their two kids Brady and Alina are moving back from England and they will be here tomorrow! I can not wait to see them all. I'll post pictures of the shower and get-together later.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Yeah, I want pictures.