Tuesday, April 3, 2007

On the final stretch!



Well, there are a few things that are almost complete... after several months of work and sweat we are finally done with the landscaping in the front yard! Here is a picture of Kaylee in the front yard shortly before the completion.. so cute! And soon to follow completion is the backyard. We shoveled rock all last Saturday and finally finished the front yard, and we had to replant some trees in the backyard due to frost damage. Next step.. getting the rest of the rock into the backyard.. then the grass.. and finally the setup of the beautiful fountain! YAY! Looks like it will all be done before the completion of baby CREW! Yes, that's right... he is almost here and that makes all of us very happy.. especially me because I am so ready to be done!

My mom and sister are throwing me another baby shower for Crew on April 14th. I went and registered at Target for some baby essentials. I was blessed by all of our friends and family by them donating alot of hand-me-down clothes.. so basically I am stocked up on clothes till the kid is 1 year old! Here is the link to Target if you want to check out what I registered for. Just search under my name. http://www.target.com. Well, I gotta get some stuff done around the house, you know if I don't do it.. it wont get done! Oh.. one more thing, my sister got a new puppy.. adorable! her name is Vegas.. how cute is she!!!???

No comments: