Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Biggest Loser Competition!

I am starting a Biggest Loser Competition starting Friday, January 1, 2010!




The competition will go until Friday, April 2, 2010.



Just like the famous TV show (which starts again on Jan 5th), we will have a starting weight. Weekly weigh-ins on Fridays. And the biggest percentage of weight loss will win the CASH prize!

The cost to enter is just $10, but the real win is the weight-loss right?! (The money is just a nice incentive). Money needs to be to me by January 8, 2010 to enter!

Here are the details: January 1st you will weigh yourself and send me the number via email (I need this to calculate percentages). This is an honor system, so you will also weigh yourself every Friday and send me the weight loss/gain. I will send out a mass email to all the contestants with the current rankings and weekly percentage of weight loss. At the end of the competition whoever has the most TOTAL percentage of weight loss will win the CASH prize!

How you lose the weight is up to you. But if you find something that is working for you, share your secrets, or keep them to yourself for an advantage! This should be fun and a great way to get into shape for the New Year!

Send this to friends and family!! The bigger the competition, the bigger the CASH prize! Please be sure to email me if you plan on playing, and when you'll be sending the money. I will keep all the money in my safe (so I wont go buy a new outfit!! haha!!)

No comments: